The Student Room Group

Is sex overrated?

I'm a virgin and nearly 30 and will be a virgin forever. Please tell me it is.

Scroll to see replies

It depends on people’s perspectives. Some will agree with you and some will not. Don’t worry about being a virgin there’s nothing wrong with it at all
Reply 2
Original post by PetitePanda
It depends on people’s perspectives. Some will agree with you and some will not. Don’t worry about being a virgin there’s nothing wrong with it at all

there's only nothing wrong with it if that's how you choose to live. if it's because no one's attracted to you then there's obviously something wrong.
It can be a lot of effort for not a lot of reward.
Not according to evolution.
Well done you. Seriously that's really amazing, to get to 30, without having made love.
I personally dont think.it is overrated, but that is just my opinion.
In the sense that it's not the be all and end all, yes. As enjoyable as sex can be, it really doesn't affect how fulfilling your life is overall.
Reply 7
No, it's great fun
Original post by Anonymous
there's only nothing wrong with it if that's how you choose to live. if it's because no one's attracted to you then there's obviously something wrong.

I understand why you think that but there nothing wrong with you you just need to keep searching. I’m sorry if you don’t agree with me and I understand if you don’t. But I’m quite optimistic but I hope you will tho :smile: good luck
Reply 9
Original post by Karisa96
Well done you. Seriously that's really amazing, to get to 30, without having made love.
I personally dont think.it is overrated, but that is just my opinion.

Lol
In the sense that it's not the be all and end all, yes. As enjoyable as sex can be, it really doesn't affect how fulfilling your life is overall.

Thanks. I just needed reassurance that I'm not misssing out lol. I tell myself that it would be too painful to enjoy.
Sometimes it is.
It’s not the most important thing in a relationship however.
Sometimes life gets in the way.
It can be very enjoyable though.
I wouldn’t deem yourself unsuccessful if you don’t have sex
How do you know you will stay a virgin? Do you want to? X
How do you know you will stay a virgin? Do you want to? X

Nobody wants me and I'm not getting younger.
Nobody wants me and I'm not getting younger.

Oh :frown: you could pay someone if you’re desperate? Or come to terms with being a virgin I guess
Sex is fantastic with the right man.

But someone whining that they are a virgin is unlikely to be good in bed. Women want passionate men, not those wallowing in self-pity.
maybe try tinder
Eh, honestly I don't think it's overrated. I think the first time makes you think 'is that it?' but it definitely gets better
I'm a virgin and nearly 30 and will be a virgin forever. Please tell me it is.

Mood
I think it depends on whether you are male or female, tbh. I'm female and I think it is.

Quick Reply

Latest