The Student Room Group

How to send off an art foundation university application?

Hi there,
I'm looking to apply for a foundation in art and design at university, and for those who don't know, most foundation courses do not require you to use UCAS- you apply directly.
I have been sent the application forms for 2/3 of the universities I will apply to, (the third one is online) and I'm a little unsure on how to send it as it is a pdf file and it doesn't really give me the option to share it.

My question is: Is it alright for me to print it off and fill out the information by hand and then scan it, (sending off personal statements and references separately which will be typed up) by email?
Or is there an easier way to do this?
Original post by Tenguin
Hi there,
I'm looking to apply for a foundation in art and design at university, and for those who don't know, most foundation courses do not require you to use UCAS- you apply directly.
I have been sent the application forms for 2/3 of the universities I will apply to, (the third one is online) and I'm a little unsure on how to send it as it is a pdf file and it doesn't really give me the option to share it.

My question is: Is it alright for me to print it off and fill out the information by hand and then scan it, (sending off personal statements and references separately which will be typed up) by email?
Or is there an easier way to do this?

You need to ask each university/course provider directly how to complete and return the form. Some pdfs allow you to fill in a form on your computer if you have adobe software. Or they might have a word version of the form.

I’m surprised that they don’t have an online application option

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending