Does anyone else like eating OXO cubes?

Watch
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Obviously not on a regular basis but...when I'm making gravy or something I'll usually eat half of the OXO cube. Sometimes I'll just eat one randomly. Does anyone else do this? I'm always being called weird for it but I find them delicious
Suchomimus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I LOVE OXO CUBES! Whenever there is some left, I will devour it!
Ben878
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Never heard of eating the cubes. Doesn't it just taste like meat flavoured salt? but who doesn't atleast eat some bit of their cooking ingredients before cooking it

Tell people to quit tic tacs and chewing gum and take up stock cubes
cRazyStaCey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Obviously not on a regular basis but...when I'm making gravy or something I'll usually eat half of the OXO cube. Sometimes I'll just eat one randomly. Does anyone else do this? I'm always being called weird for it but I find them delicious
Lmao I do this with gravy granuales, thought I was the only one
Suchomimus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ben878)
Never heard of eating the cubes. Doesn't it just taste like meat flavoured salt? but who doesn't atleast eat some bit of their cooking ingredients before cooking it

Tell people to quit tic tacs and chewing gum and take up stock cubes
It tastes SOOOO good, especially when you put the stock cube in hot water for a while before taking out the cube and drinking the water.

Also, I am vegetarian, so I do not eat the meaty version!
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Name:  20191110_204045.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  50.5 KB
Personally no, but I thought about it when I was younger.
Kem1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I crumble the oxo cubes on toast or bread and eat it for dinner, I’m gonna say I’m a bit worse than you😅
username5323908
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Truflais)
I was starving once and there was nothing in the house so I ate one. My mouth went all dry and made me sick :/
Karisa96
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Omg, that takes me back a few years, when my mum was making gravy, I would always ask to eat a bit of the oxo cube.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
:eek:X:eek:
Hellohsjakodsmka
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Truflais)
:wtf:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (5)
4.9%
Confident (10)
9.8%
Indifferent (11)
10.78%
Unsure (23)
22.55%
Worried (53)
51.96%

Watched Threads