codiethompson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi!
Has anyone else applied to study Primary Education with QTS for September 2020 and how far along is everybody in the application process? ☺️

* I’ve applied to Edge Hill, Sunderland, Cumbria and Liverpool John Moores, received interviews for all 4 and received offers from edge hill and Sunderland

** I study Biology, English Literature, History and Level 3 Mathematical Studies and I am predicted CBBB
Last edited by codiethompson; 2 weeks ago
Elle.gallagher
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ve applied to Chester (x2), edge hill, MMU and durham and have received interviews from Chester, edge hill and durham
Heatherkate10
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, I applied for edge hill primary PGCE and have been made an offer for 2020. Super excited x
emily_2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Elle.gallagher)
I’ve applied to Chester (x2), edge hill, MMU and durham and have received interviews from Chester, edge hill and durham
Omg u received an interview from durham!! what was your predicted grades, i’m predicted ABC so i doubt they’ll give me an interview because it is such an academic university.
emily_2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by codiethompson)
Hi!
Has anyone else applied to study Primary Education with QTS for September 2020 and how far along is everybody in the application process? ☺️
Ive applied to UWE Bristol, Nottingham trent, LJM, Durham and Hertfordshire and got interviews from Nottingham trent and UWE Bristol so farrrr
Elle.gallagher
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by emily_2001)
Omg u received an interview from durham!! what was your predicted grades, i’m predicted ABC so i doubt they’ll give me an interview because it is such an academic university.
I’m predicted AABC
Vicnolan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I had an interview at edge hill for primary Ed yesterday and got an offer just after I had finished! X
Elle.gallagher
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Vicnolan)
Hi, I had an interview at edge hill for primary Ed yesterday and got an offer just after I had finished! X
I’ve got an Interview in two weeks for edge hill, hopefully I’ll get an offer that quick, what subjects are you doing and your predicted grades???
Abby-Rose
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi. I have applied to Roehampton, Greenwich, Canterbury, Hertfordshire and Middlesex for Primary Education with QTS. I have been invited to interviews for all of them apart from Middlesex, but they assure me the invite is on the way Really nervous because my first interview is this Thursday!! Good luck to for your application x
codiethompson
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Congratulations!!! I had my interview a week or two ago and got offered for a place too! Idk where I want to go yet though 😬
Vicnolan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you, congratulations too! What date was your interview? Mine was the 21st, edge hill is my first choice x
Vicnolan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’ve got an Interview in two weeks for edge hill, hopefully I’ll get an offer that quick, what subjects are you doing and your predicted grades???
I’m sure you’ll do great! Religion, English and Geography A Level, BBB x
Vicnolan
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congratulations!!! I had my interview a week or two ago and got offered for a place too! Idk where I want to go yet though 😬
Thank you, congratulations too! What day was your interview? Mine was the 21st, Edge Hill is my first choice xx
Elle.gallagher
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Congratulations, what did they offer you?
codiethompson
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Thank you, congratulations too! What day was your interview? Mine was the 21st, Edge Hill is my first choice xx
My interview was the 14th of November
ailsaholmes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I’ve applied to Durham , Sterling and Edge Hill and have interviews with Durham and Edge Hill (so far 🤞🏼). Could someone please let me know how long your Durham interview lasted and was it just an interview? How scary was it? What sort of thing did you have to do? Will I have to do an unreal amount of research? Please send help 😣😂 x
Hi!

* I’ve applied to Edge Hill, Sunderland, Cumbria and Liverpool John Moores, received interviews for all 4 and received offers from edge hill and Sunderland

** I study Biology, English Literature, History and Level 3 Mathematical Studies and I am predicted CBBB
Elle.gallagher
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ailsaholmes)
Hi, I’ve applied to Durham , Sterling and Edge Hill and have interviews with Durham and Edge Hill (so far 🤞🏼). Could someone please let me know how long your Durham interview lasted and was it just an interview? How scary was it? What sort of thing did you have to do? Will I have to do an unreal amount of research? Please send help 😣😂 x
When’s your interview, I have one for Durham in January so if it’s after that I can give you some information??
Lauren.milli02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi congratulations on your offer! I have an interview in January so hopefully I will find out then too! What are your predicted grades and can you give any guidance on how to prepare and what types of questions/interview style it was??
Elle.gallagher
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lauren.milli02)
Hi congratulations on your offer! I have an interview in January so hopefully I will find out then too! What are your predicted grades and can you give any guidance on how to prepare and what types of questions/interview style it was??
Well I had my interview today and it went well, to prepare just make sure your up to date with current educational news and just be yourself, it was so friendly. My predicted grades are AABC and I got a text 10 minutes after I left saying I had an offer
Elle.gallagher
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You weren’t kidding with how fast they say you have an offer, I got mine 10 minutes after I left 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (413)
43.8%
No (98)
10.39%
I'm not old enough (432)
45.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed