cosmic_soph
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Out of curiosity have you guys heard from either Bristol or Durham yet? I sent in my application on October 13th to meet the Oxford deadline. I've heard back from the University of Hull and the University of York, but not Bristol or Durham.

Also, has anyone been given an invitation for an interview from Oxford yet?

Btw I'm applying from Canada for Philosophy and French.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by cosmic_soph)
Out of curiosity have you guys heard from either Bristol or Durham yet? I sent in my application on October 13th to meet the Oxford deadline. I've heard back from the University of Hull and the University of York, but not Bristol or Durham.

Also, has anyone been given an invitation for an interview from Oxford yet?

Btw I'm applying from Canada for Philosophy and French.
I'm not a current applicant, but just to reassure you, Bristol and Durham are both known for not necessarily sending out very quick offers- it's very normal not to have heard from them by this stage!
cosmic_soph
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
I'm not a current applicant, but just to reassure you, Bristol and Durham are both known for not necessarily sending out very quick offers- it's very normal not to have heard from them by this stage!
Thank you! That's really reassuring!
Unik587
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Same here. But I am internationàl applicant for PhD program and Durham studentship. Having applied in december but not yet heard anything. I have asked my department and they said currently trying to look for a suitable supervisory panel for me. I thought my application process would be fast since prior that I sent my expression of interest to department and got feedback about my research proposal. Yeah but anything could happen and my waiting time will be longer. ☺
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (377)
67.2%
No (184)
32.8%

Watched Threads