Edwards1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi Guys,

Currently a 3rd year Adult Student Nurse who is due to qualify around June/July. I have been thinking about taking my nursing into the armed forces for a while now and after deciding between the Army or Navy I have chosen The Royal Navy.

Today I had my psychodynamic test, which went completely downhill and sadly I failed, I have around 2 months before my 2nd attempt which mostly be end of January. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to practice? I found the maths section of the paper the hardest, and that was mostly down to the time limit. I have brought a book from amazon, and aiming to practice around 3 times a week.

I have dyspraxia and Dyslexia and sometimes find spelling and pronunciation extremely difficult, but I found the literature part alright.

Many thanks
RAF_Adam
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi

Can I ask why you didn't contemplate the RAF too? Just wondering?

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Edwards1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi Adam, I did look into the RAF reseves as a nurse. However, I'm not currently living near a unit/base at the moment.I'm still torn between full time and reseve at the moment. The RAF would still be a option.Thank you for your response!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (68)
19.71%
Labour (166)
48.12%
Liberal Democrats (49)
14.2%
Green Party (21)
6.09%
Brexit Party (4)
1.16%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.87%
SNP (7)
2.03%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.87%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (5)
1.45%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)