Does everyone find someone eventually? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Or are there really people who are single Virgins their whole life which I think I will be?
username4873044
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Or are there really people who are single Virgins their whole life which I think I will be?
you should be happy you're a single pringle-trust me, dating is NOT worth it
LadyMcCartney4
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It doesn't happen for everyone.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If it makes you feel better, then yes there is someone for everyone.

Spoiler:
Show

But that's not the truth, and sadly some people will never find the one for them. That's just an unfortunate fact of life.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I used to think like you and was desperate to be in a relationship.

Eventually I met someone who I thought was genuine but in the end he turned out to be horrible.

If I could go back now and choose to be my virgin self again, I would. Not because of the virginity stuff but because of the damage he did to me. I wish I could erase this relationship from my mind.
milliallen33
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes, it is possible, but as in real life, you have to go through the mess and find the "pearl" below. There are many weird and weird people on the web and face to face. They appear to be adding their own elements to the network. I've been dating and I've met in real life some of the first time I've met online. I could have "stuck" with some of them, but there are other ideas of fate. Someone is "good" around, so no matter what, long-distance love is not what I want.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.86%
No I don't (148)
46.39%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.75%

Watched Threads