Ear piercing pain Watch

Kitkat888
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I got my upper lobe pierced with a piercing gun five days ago. It was okay till yesterday when I slept on my ear and now I feel unpleasant pain. Also it's red and a little bit warm and swollen. I clean it three times a day with an alcohol. Should I be worried about infection? Can I take the piercing out?
Last edited by Kitkat888; 4 weeks ago
ForeverAQx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Based on my past experience with piercings, I'd recommend you carry on using rubbing alcohol and just avoid touching it otherwise, even though it can be tempting. It can take up to a few weeks to fully heal. I think it's a bit early to worry about infection but if this persists maybe ask for professional help
Kitkat888
Rep:
?
(Original post by ForeverAQx)
Based on my past experience with piercings, I'd recommend you carry on using rubbing alcohol and just avoid touching it otherwise, even though it can be tempting. It can take up to a few weeks to fully heal. I think it's a bit early to worry about infection but if this persists maybe ask for professional help
Thank youu:kiss:
lia_r18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You should NEVER use a piercing gun!!!! Especially not on the cartilage part of your ear.
Kitkat888
Rep:
?
(Original post by lia_r18)
You should NEVER use a piercing gun!!!! Especially not on the cartilage part of your ear.
Yeah I know. I was in doubt but my friend and cousin got their ears (cartilage) pierced that way so I wanted to try:ashamed2:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.96%
No I don't (147)
46.23%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.81%

Watched Threads