The Student Room Group

Why do girls fear slut-shaming? The answers not as obvious IMO

So yeah in my humble opinion, Females this day an age should embrace it and laugh at those who do put them down for having sex quickly and easy.

It also has a knock on effect for guys, simply because it leaves us so much more open to being rejected... = Low self esteem.

Its sort of a catch 22 IMO, girls rarely approach guys is this simply because of this? Then you see so many guys called creeps, yet if girls acted on how im led to believe, thats just as creepy.

So why dont girls approach? Because of this?

So society, even girls themselves slut shame other women, yet it effects men who dont even slut shame women. Its so annoying Women like sex just as much as us... how do we break this!?
Original post by yepyep7
So yeah in my humble opinion, Females this day an age should embrace it and laugh at those who do put them down for having sex quickly and easy.

It also has a knock on effect for guys, simply because it leaves us so much more open to being rejected... = Low self esteem.

Its sort of a catch 22 IMO, girls rarely approach guys is this simply because of this? Then you see so many guys called creeps, yet if girls acted on how im led to believe, thats just as creepy.

So why dont girls approach? Because of this?

So society, even girls themselves slut shame other women, yet it effects men who dont even slut shame women. Its so annoying Women like sex just as much as us... how do we break this!?

this post makes no sense
We fear being slut shamed because guys think they can make easy passes onto us when most of the time we have high standards. I know I do. And I'm not interested in the likes of you.
(edited 4 years ago)
huh
Original post by cheerIeader
We fear being slut shamed because guys think they can make easy passes onto us when most of the time we have high standards. I know I do. And I'm not interested in the likes of you.

Lol narcissist alert
Original post by Anonymous
Lol narcissist alert

Being pretty, hot and having lot of guys interested in you doesn't mean you're more prone to accepting them.

Rejected alert. X
Being pretty, hot and having lot of guys interested in you doesn't mean you're more prone to accepting them.

Rejected alert. X

loooool!

You are sassy - that's cool

No idea what you are fighting ... but fair play
Reply 7

Rejected alert. X

In which way is this person saying you HAVE to accept them?
And myself as the original poster never once implied that, at all.
Original post by yepyep7
In which way is this person saying you HAVE to accept them?
And myself as the original poster never once implied that, at all.

Well that went from third person to first person far too quickly.
Reply 9
Well that went from third person to first person far too quickly.

Cheerleader, what an earth has happened here, im so confused, i completely dont get what you said to me, and clearly you dont get what ive said to you lol. Talk about being on a different wavelength. I'll message you.
:confused:
Reply 11
Original post by yepyep7
Cheerleader, what an earth has happened here, im so confused, i completely dont get what you said to me, and clearly you dont get what ive said to you lol. Talk about being on a different wavelength. I'll message you.

Third to first LOL that ANON person isnt me, i posted the dam question why would i go anon lol :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending