The Student Room Group

Christmas presents....?

🤔

What should I ask for?
Like ps4 multiplayer games (think OverWatch/PVZ GW series - already got Neighborville)
Also like competitive racing car games where local multiplayer lets you use abilities to attack friends (like micro machines v4 on ps2, blur ps3, wrecked revenge revisited ps4)

Looking for PS4 games
Or
Other things for 19 yr old guy - designer clothes etc

Any suggestions ASAP pls - much appreciated
Reply 1
Firstly, why have you made this an anon post?

Secondly, we don't know anything about you, or the people who are buying all of this stuff for you... how are we supposed to answer that?
Reply 2
Original post by lia_r18
Firstly, why have you made this an anon post?

Secondly, we don't know anything about you, or the people who are buying all of this stuff for you... how are we supposed to answer that?

Just suggestions pls.
Age 19
Male
See above for types games I like...

Buyer: spending limit probably £30-35 max (£30 or under rlly)
Geez you certainly worry about the smallest of things.
Reply 4
Original post by IllusionsofFate
Geez you certainly worry about the smallest of things.

Plz advice on topic otherwise no comment
It's hard to suggest more unconventional gifts to someone we don't know since those types of gifts by nature would be more reflective of their personality and interests.

A recent example, though for a dude; my best friend child loves airplanes and his dream since I know him was to be a pilot but he became a banker instead. This Christmas his GF bought him a two-week flight training, he went crazy.

So anyway, you get the idea. Rather than actual physical items, think of experiences instead.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending