Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I want to apply to London School of economics and political science but there English requirement is a grade 6 in English and I got 5. I’m worried if they would still accept me or not
lia_r18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
LSE are very competitive. Chances are if you do not have the required grades they will reject you.

You could try phoning the admissions team & asking them but unless you have extenuating circumstances they're likely to turn around and say no.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by lia_r18)
LSE are very competitive. Chances are if you do not have the required grades they will reject you.

You could try phoning the admissions team & asking them but unless you have extenuating circumstances they're likely to turn around and say no.
Like what?
raquelthestudent
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What the requirements on the website is what you need to even be considered - achieving a lower grade that required makes it unlikely to be considered. I believe if you have circumstantial issues (like mental health, bullying etc at the time of the exam) they might let you away with it, if you made up for it elsewhere and show that you have potential. And if you are really stuck, ring them up or email them and ask if it's worth applying. Best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (261)
56.49%
I don't have everything I need (201)
43.51%

Watched Threads