Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
so there is this guy let’s call him A so i like him A LOT and so i asked my friend , we’ll call her D to dare him to kiss me , but i was just kidding and forgotten all about it until one day he just kissed me on the cheek then later we were facetiming and he was talking as if he liked me a lot so i assumed , you know. then few days later he kissed me on the lips!!! and when i confronted him about it and asked did you kiss me because of a dare or because you wanted to , he said “both because i knew you’d let me” so now i’m kinda lost if that’s a good or bad thing... should i just drop him ? 😖
Lilmz932
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sounds like he knows you like him ask your friend what exactly sulhe said when she dared him, and if it was along the lines kiss you cuz you like him anyway, it's up to you what you want to do with that information. Never let someone pressure you into anything. Speak to him one on one and just clarify that you're both on the same page and what that means. Does he want to date you or not? Does he like you too or not? As there were some mixed signals and you want to ensure you're both on the same page.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
he said he only sees me as a friend but i don’t know because it’s just the way he acts around me you know. but like i don’t knowww 😖😖
Lilmz932
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Well if he says he only sees you as a friend I would recommend you drop it and move on, this will lead to 1 of 2 things, 1 he shows interest in you, 2 he doesn't and you are open to meeting someone even better for you. Sometimes holding out for someone to see how great you are and how good you'd be together doesn't work. Remove the idea of it from your mind and move on. If you're meant to be together you'll end up on the same path again. If he is leading you on after telling you he sees you as a friend it sounds like he's either confused or stringing you along. Give him space to clear his thoughts and if he does realise he likes you he'll let you know. Maybe don't get people to dare him to kiss you going forwards though, as this can make things complicated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (277)
61.15%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.86%
No- I want it (120)
26.49%
No- I don't want it (34)
7.51%

Watched Threads