BradYoung1010
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi I had my medical last week and all was fine but it's just I told them I had eczema for like a week about 10 years ago lol and now my applications on hold if anyone knows wether this will affect me joining pls let me know
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BradYoung1010)
Hi I had my medical last week and all was fine but it's just I told them I had eczema for like a week about 10 years ago lol and now my applications on hold if anyone knows wether this will affect me joining pls let me know
The only people who will tell you for sure? The RAF medics.
Who's looking at it now? The RAF medics.

Let them do their job and get back to you.
BradYoung1010
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Drewski)
The only people who will tell you for sure? The RAF medics.
Who's looking at it now? The RAF medics.

Let them do their job and get back to you.
Was just asking if anyone had been in the same situation lmao calm down.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Was just asking if anyone had been in the same situation
I get that, and some people may have, but every medical issue is taken on a case by case basis, so other people's history is entirely irrelevant to you.

It's also worth mentioning that you really shouldn't use your own name online when you're talking about applying to the forces. Bad persec. Read the security sticky.

And you never know what higher ups from the RAF might be reading this forum, so maybe think about how you come across.
Last edited by Drewski; 1 year ago
RAF_Adam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi

Have you been advised your application is actually on hold? Or are you just now waiting for your fitness test date for the next stage?

As has been advised, if it's former then it will go through the process with the medical check and you'll be notified via your candidate portal when there is information for you, so keep an eye on it.

The majority of people giving you information on here are very highly experienced and are likely to have either been through the process, have been (or be) part of the process, or are here in an official capacity to assist with the process, so take everything on board.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Surnia
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There's 3 stickies at the top of this forum; 2 explaining security and not using your real name on here, and one on medical assessment and the fact that no-one on TSR or in the AFCO can advise on whether you'll be successful. Read and act accordingly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (177)
58.42%
I don't have everything I need (126)
41.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed