MEvaldas
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hiya, I checked my gov.uk sfe account, and saw that my account changed to 2019 / 2020 Full time GAMES DESIGN AND DEV'T (INCL MOD & ANI). What does (INCL MOD & ANI) mean? Also first payment was on October, but something changed and now their is going to be another 3 more payments. Could you explain a little bit what is happening?
Claire SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by MEvaldas)
Hiya, I checked my gov.uk sfe account, and saw that my account changed to 2019 / 2020 Full time GAMES DESIGN AND DEV'T (INCL MOD & ANI). What does (INCL MOD & ANI) mean? Also first payment was on October, but something changed and now their is going to be another 3 more payments. Could you explain a little bit what is happening?
Hi there,

have you changed course at all? We would need to access your account to review this. We would suggest contacting us on facebook or twitter with your details and we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
Claire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (15)
7.98%
They've been reasonable (77)
40.96%
Not feeling great... (49)
26.06%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)