The Student Room Group

Feeling Sad about Ex

Hi to who's reading this. I'll give you the short version.

I started Uni about 6 weeks ago, and ended up starting a relationship with one of my flat mates. She recently cheated with another, and they're together.

I've moved into a new flat (Same building since it's Uni accommodation) to get away from them (Since I can't be in the same flat as them both after that happened).

It's been about 5 days since they got together, and i'm still missing her deeply. Is it normal for me to feel like this?

She was the first person i'd dated, but I feel like i'll never meet someone else like her, yes she cheated, but I feel like if she came back to me I wouldn't be able to turn her away.

I know it's cringey because i'd only known her for a few weeks, and it's still early in the Uni year, but even next year i'll probably still pass her (Since my Uni has 1 accommodation) and I feel as if i'll never move on.

Does anyone have any tips? Will I eventually feel nothing for her? Will I meet someone better?

Thanks in advance <3
Reply 1
My friend,

There are currently seven billion individuals living on the surface of our world. You found one, she lost you. There are WAY plenty fish in the sea, don't give a damn about it. You'll find someone else! Go to gym, gain some muscle and study hard. If you can't find them, they'll find you eventually.

Don't feel down, King. It's fine. Everyone can live the same things.

Have a good morning/day/night!
Yes. Dont feel down.
Get on with your life you will have plenty of time in the future to meet and date girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending