The Student Room Group

Aviva Graduate Programs 2020

Anyone applied?

I've done the video interview for the future leaders program and am yet to hear back about the assessment centre.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fresh27
Anyone applied?

I've done the video interview for the future leaders program and am yet to hear back about the assessment centre.

Same here, did you also upload a CV. I dont think I would get through the video interview, I was very uncomfortable doing it.
Reply 2
Original post by Sharkindustries
Same here, did you also upload a CV. I dont think I would get through the video interview, I was very uncomfortable doing it.

Tbh don't remember. Who knows mate, good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, I have just completed my psychometric and have an invite to the video interview! How was the video interviews? WhAt were the questions like?
Reply 4
Original post by Daz199
Hi, I have just completed my psychometric and have an invite to the video interview! How was the video interviews? WhAt were the questions like?

Prepare as normal and you will be fine.

-why aviva
- why the role you chose
-core competencies stories ready etc.

No one will give you the exact questions :smile:
I wanted to apply but I hate for the companies will make you do a year long international placement.
Reply 6
Hey just applied to this scheme and been invited to complete the tests. Any advice on the psychometric tests? Thanks in advance.
Reply 7
Original post by AB1998u
Hey just applied to this scheme and been invited to complete the tests. Any advice on the psychometric tests? Thanks in advance.

do your practice tests online, numerical reasoning, critical reasoning - drawing logical inference/identify assumptions/deducing conclusions/evaluate evidence/judging arguments
Reply 8
I got an offer for the assessment centre but it is so far away. The dates are so soon too and I have been waiting for an email from someone since they said they will be in touch.
Original post by Jq13077
I got an offer for the assessment centre but it is so far away. The dates are so soon too and I have been waiting for an email from someone since they said they will be in touch.

What are you waiting for an email for if they have already offered you a place at the A/C? Congrats btw!
Original post by Jq13077

same no one has been in contact yet.. norwich or york?
Reply 11
Original post by emilybrooksx
What are you waiting for an email for if they have already offered you a place at the A/C? Congrats btw!

Thank you! They said someone will be in touch with more details about the AC.
Original post by Jq13077

Is that an actual email saying you have been selected for assessment centre or saying you have passed the video interview which gives the February dates?
Reply 13
I have the same email- saying I've passed the video interview, but awaiting further details- playing the waiting game

Update today- Not progressing my application. Gutted. Good luck to others

Do find it cheeky that they ask for feedback about the application process in the same email were they refuse to provide candidate feedback themselves.
(edited 4 years ago)
Got an email saying I passed the video interview stage with details of ac norwich (5th Feb) or york (11th Feb). But then got an email saying I'm unsuccessful progressing through to next stage. Take it that means I didn't get it?
Reply 15
Original post by grad1111
Got an email saying I passed the video interview stage with details of ac norwich (5th Feb) or york (11th Feb). But then got an email saying I'm unsuccessful progressing through to next stage. Take it that means I didn't get it?

Yeah
Original post by hjhj992
Yeah

Would prefer if they just told you off the bat they you weren't successful than giving you hope haha
Reply 17
Original post by grad1111
Would prefer if they just told you off the bat they you weren't successful than giving you hope haha

Yeah- nothing like dangling the carrot and getting hit with the stick
Reply 18
Has anyone still not heard back? I passed the video interview almost 3 weeks ago and still waiting to hear it I progress
Original post by Ab1235
Has anyone still not heard back? I passed the video interview almost 3 weeks ago and still waiting to hear it I progress

Nothing either way- kinda annoying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending