My mum has said that she will not pay for my UCAS...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Or want anything to do with my application if I don't get my predicted grade from my teacher....but I am too shy to ask and have social anxiety....and now I am crying all the time but not in front of my family and I am really stressed...
Ge0rg1a
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Maybe try emailing your teacher for your grade. Or ask your mum if she can pay and you’ll pay her back
Chinggis
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I have social anxiety and it used to be horrendous around adults. Get a friend to go with you to ask or just email instead. If there is a staff member you are comfortable around, ask them to ask for you.
Also, not saying you should do this, but couldn't you just lie about it?
zizaabmissan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Or want anything to do with my application if I don't get my predicted grade from my teacher....but I am too shy to ask and have social anxiety....and now I am crying all the time but not in front of my family and I am really stressed...
99% likely to be trolling. all schools make you aware of predicted grades before applications are sent off
Chinggis
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by zizaabmissan)
99% likely to be trolling. all schools make you aware of predicted grades before applications are sent off
We didn't. If you wanted them, you had to go and ask.
Dancer2001
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It would probably be easier to email them and ask. Get a friend to write and send the email if you’re too scared.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ge0rg1a)
Maybe try emailing your teacher for your grade. Or ask your mum if she can pay and you’ll pay her back
Nooooo....he has to sign the sheet with my predicted grade
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Chinggis)
I have social anxiety and it used to be horrendous around adults. Get a friend to go with you to ask or just email instead. If there is a staff member you are comfortable around, ask them to ask for you.
Also, not saying you should do this, but couldn't you just lie about it?
No the teacher has to sign the sheet
KamikoYukimura
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My college pays for your fee if family cannot afford, no evidence was needed so you could say you can't afford the fee
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (105)
60.34%
No (69)
39.66%

Watched Threads