The Student Room Group

EY final stage/partner interview

Hey, has anyone done a final/partner interview for EY in consulting or technology? Can trade tips for other consulting applications! Thank you

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! I’m waiting to hear back to organise a date for my final interview - have you got one yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Lewy123
Hey! I’m waiting to hear back to organise a date for my final interview - have you got one yet?

Hey sorry for the slow reply,

Yeah I received my invite today! I emailed & called them after the 14 day mark though.

Are you going for tech consulting? UK&I or FS?
Reply 3
Original post by Alexs0708

Yeah I received my invite today! I emailed & called them after the 14 day mark though.

No worries!

Yes I’m tech consulting in FSO. How about you? Good to know you finally got your date - it will have been 14 days for me on Tuesday so if I haven’t heard by then I will definitely chase.

When is your interview? Have you been given any guidance for it? Like do you know if it’s just going to be a chat or whether we’ll have to do a presentation?

Thanks! 😊
Hi I haven't heard back yet, my assessment centre was on the 25th Nov- and after I got the email about my success- they moved me up to stage 6 then yesterday night its back on stage 5??
Original post by Alexs0708

Hey I have my final interview coming up for Consulting. Any tips? Thankyou
hi! i have a final interview for tax in london!
Reply 7
Hey! Have you heard back from EY after the final interview?
Reply 8
Original post by tc988
Hey! Have you heard back from EY after the final interview?

Hey :smile: I heard back at the end of Jan after 6 weeks(ish)
Reply 9
I waited for 4 weeks already. They really are taking their time.
Reply 10
Original post by Lewy123
No worries!

Yes I’m tech consulting in FSO. How about you? Good to know you finally got your date - it will have been 14 days for me on Tuesday so if I haven’t heard by then I will definitely chase.

When is your interview? Have you been given any guidance for it? Like do you know if it’s just going to be a chat or whether we’ll have to do a presentation?

Thanks! 😊

Hey! Have you heard back from them?
Reply 11
Original post by tc988
I waited for 4 weeks already. They really are taking their time.

That’s sounds like a good thing if anything imo - are u going for the tech consulting grad scheme too?
Reply 12
Yes
Reply 13
Hi,I ended up waiting 12 weeks from AC to getting an offer for a final interview! Got my offer on Thursday for an interview first thing this Wednesday but they still (Sunday) haven't told me anything about what the interview will entail - not looking for any inside information but would seriously appreciate if someone could let me know what they told you about the interview beforehand (if you need to prepare anything, will there be a case interview etc).Thank you in advance!
Reply 14
It should be a presentation that you prepare beforehand and a normal interview you would have with any company.
Reply 15
Original post by tc988
It should be a presentation that you prepare beforehand and a normal interview you would have with any company.

Thank you!
Reply 16
Original post by fifi1610
hi! i have a final interview for tax in london!

Hi

I was unsuccessful in securing a role in Tax 2020. Wanted to ask do you have any tips on how you prepared for the various stages and what helped?
Reply 17
Any of you that have had offers made, how long did it take to process all the background checks as I'm not sure how long it should take and therefore when to chase it or how I'll know that they're done.
Original post by bekbok
Any of you that have had offers made, how long did it take to process all the background checks as I'm not sure how long it should take and therefore when to chase it or how I'll know that they're done.

Criminal background check?
What questions do they ask in the final interview and how many? I know that they are behavioural questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending