Izzy Shaw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
When I finish college I want to be an English teacher abroad (TEFL) I want to work in either asian area or Spain — as better pay it says for japan like basically £50,000 a year and I love the Spain language aswell. Next year I will be going to college what subjects do you suggest I take and also should I take English language, English literate , combined or both separately. I want just to take English language as I enjoy it but for this job I don’t know if you need both or not I’m confused need helping haha
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Izzy Shaw)
When I finish college I want to be an English teacher abroad (TEFL) I want to work in either asian area or Spain — as better pay it says for japan like basically £50,000 a year and I love the Spain language aswell. Next year I will be going to college what subjects do you suggest I take and also should I take English language, English literate , combined or both separately. I want just to take English language as I enjoy it but for this job I don’t know if you need both or not I’m confused need helping haha
I'd suggest you need as much English education as you can get.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.54%
No I don't (151)
46.89%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.57%

Watched Threads