How do I revise Statistics and Mechanics (A-level) Watch

afreen_12
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I am really struggling to with stats and mechanics. I struggle to understand the content and apply what I have learnt to an exam question. Because of this, I got an E in my year 12 mock. My stats and mechanics question paper was so bad. Can anyone please give me advice and tips on how to revise mechanics and stats.
GgbroTG
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
For me, past papers are always the way to go. Try doing them with notes at first, then slowly start moving towards real exam conditions. If you find that there aren't enough past papers, start looking at different exam boards (WJEC, for example, has lots of mechanics/statistics past papers).
Anonymous_4657
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by afreen_12)
I am really struggling to with stats and mechanics. I struggle to understand the content and apply what I have learnt to an exam question. Because of this, I got an E in my year 12 mock. My stats and mechanics question paper was so bad. Can anyone please give me advice and tips on how to revise mechanics and stats.
For revision I recommend past papers. Do as many as you can before the exam. Also I recommend the CGP maths books for your exam board. I’ve got the one for ocr and it’s very helpful in helping me understand the material.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (44)
33.08%
No I don't (62)
46.62%
I work during the holidays (27)
20.3%

Watched Threads