ccpiano001
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just wondering how everyone's Year 11 mocks are going and how they are dealing with the stress of exams
Chaeum Lee
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Mine's actually going pretty good; the first maths paper was harder than I expected though :yikes:
ccpiano001
Rep:
(Original post by Chaeum Lee)
Mine's actually going pretty good; the first maths paper was harder than I expected though :yikes:
I have mine tomorrow :/ kinda worried about it tbh what exam board do you do?
Chaeum Lee
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ccpiano001)
I have mine tomorrow :/ kinda worried about it tbh what exam board do you do?
AQA for english lit & lang, dance, chem, bio, physics and french.
Edexcel for history and maths. - wbu?

Also good luck, what paper do you have tmrw?
ccpiano001
Rep:
AQA for english lit & lang, dance, chem, bio, physics and french.
Edexcel for history and maths. - wbu?

Also good luck, what paper do you have tmrw?
Thank you and you too I have Maths Non-Calculator Paper 1 AQA and English Literature Paper 2 which is also AQA what exams have you done so far?
Chaeum Lee
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ccpiano001)
Thank you and you too I have Maths Non-Calculator Paper 1 AQA and English Literature Paper 2 which is also AQA what exams have you done so far?
My school isn't doing the second paper for any of the sciences, the second and third paper for history/geo neither are we doing english language paper 2 or literature paper 1. We're doing physics paper 2 in class cause we've covered a lot of content in it but it's not counting up to our grade and we're also doing half of history paper 2 in class.

I've done english language paper 1 and biology paper 1 on Monday, maths non-calculator paper 1 and chemistry paper 2 on Tuesday and history paper 1 and maths calculator paper 2 today.
I'm doing physics paper 1 and literature paper 2 tomorrow, then maths calculator paper 3 on Friday and all the french exams and create ones next week.
ccpiano001
Rep:
My school isn't doing the second paper for any of the sciences, the second and third paper for history/geo neither are we doing english language paper 2 or literature paper 1. We're doing physics paper 2 in class cause we've covered a lot of content in it but it's not counting up to our grade and we're also doing half of history paper 2 in class.

I've done english language paper 1 and biology paper 1 on Monday, maths non-calculator paper 1 and chemistry paper 2 on Tuesday and history paper 1 and maths calculator paper 2 today.
I'm doing physics paper 1 and literature paper 2 tomorrow, then maths calculator paper 3 on Friday and all the french exams and create ones next week.
Good luck for your Physics and English Lit paper today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
30.97%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.23%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.29%

Watched Threads