The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Personally not my type (but never say never!) and no I don’t think they would be mad
Dated several. Parents didn't care.
Reply 3
The common term is racial transgression. Not pc but there it is! I would be happy from my son to date a lady of colour if she made him happy. I would not be happy if she turned his skills to **** as Gloria did to Marc Bolan.
(edited 4 years ago)
Yes of course, its very common these days and obviously a lot (maybe even the majority) of white women prefer black men. Some of my white girlfriends would prefer to have black children in general to help prevent racism in the future. I take everyone as they come personally.
Reply 5
Original post by Sophie_kiss
Yes of course, its very common these days and obviously a lot (maybe even the majority) of white women prefer black men. Some of my white girlfriends would prefer to have black children in general to help prevent racism in the future. I take everyone as they come personally.

Lol how would them having black children help prevent racism? Lol thats pretty funny to think that.
Original post by Vinny C
The common term is racial transgression. Not pc but there it is! I would be happy from my son to date a lady of colour if she made him happy. I would not be happy if she turned his skills to **** as Grace did to Marc Bolan.

I have never heard your term racial transgression before
Yes.
I'm attracted by personality and only date older guys.
I don't have race or ancestral heritage based dating deal-breakers, although a very tall guy would risk me looking like his 5'1 little sister.
I want to have one child with a co-parent that is committed to being a good father.
My parents were supporters of Nelson Mandela and Morgan Tsvangirai, protested against apartheid and have many friends in interracial relationships.
Reply 8
I would.
My parents wouldn't care, they would only be mad if I dated an Irish guy.
bruh its 2019 basically every1 is open to different races
Original post by Anonymous
Lol how would them having black children help prevent racism? Lol thats pretty funny to think that.

The poster may mean to prevent later generations becoming xenophobic, race supremacist or supportive of white nationalism.
Original post by Chinggis
I would.
My parents wouldn't care, they would only be mad if I dated an Irish guy.

why lol
Personally no, I have nothing against black people at all, but I wouldn't want transracial children.
Original post by londonmyst
The poster may mean to prevent later generations becoming xenophobic, race supremacist or supportive of white nationalism.

Oh yeah cos that'll definitely work....
Original post by davesantana

Not everyone.
Some people are only attracted by particular physical characteristics, prefer marriage to people they are related to or from the same background (national, ethnic, religious, financial or professional).
why lol

they don't like Irish people. They grew up in the ira stuff. I have a dream of convincing some irish dude to pretend to be my boyfriend just to see how my parents would react in front of him.
Original post by Sophie_kiss
Some of my white girlfriends would prefer to have black children in general to help prevent racism in the future.

Bolllockssss 😂

Not true
Personally no, I have nothing against black people at all, but I wouldn't want transracial children.

Why? Whats the reason for not wanting “transracial” children?
Why? Whats the reason for not wanting “transracial” children?

Because I don’t. I have nothing against it, but it’s my personal opinion.

Latest

Trending

Trending