Changing Uni after foundation year as an international student Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I wanted to know if it is possible to change universities after doing a foundation as an international student cause someone told me I should return back to my home country to change uni. And also I came to hear to make changes one must target better uni than the previous one. Since I am thinking of going into Birkbeck University or Essex University after doing a foundation year in life science in Brunel what are the chances of them accepting me. I would be glad if someone can give me proper guidance. Thank you!
emily_000
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wanted to know if it is possible to change universities after doing a foundation as an international student cause someone told me I should return back to my home country to change uni. And also I came to hear to make changes one must target better uni than the previous one. Since I am thinking of going into Birkbeck University or Essex University after doing a foundation year in life science in Brunel what are the chances of them accepting me. I would be glad if someone can give me proper guidance. Thank you!
Yes you can change universities. If you are currently doing your foundation course apply on January to other universities and they will accept you.If they can accept your foundation course (of course). There are some universities that don't accept certain foundation courses.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by emily_000)
Yes you can change universities. If you are currently doing your foundation course apply on January to other universities and they will accept you.If they can accept your foundation course (of course). There are some universities that don't accept certain foundation courses.
Is it possible to get into intake of September as it will be the peak time for univeristies to accept international students.And if familiar can you tell me the procedure to change the universities as I need to change my tier 4 sponser too if I am changing the University.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All campuses Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20
    All campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Mar '20
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Sun, 3 May '20

Do you get study leave?