The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is embarrassed of his ex

I recently went to a wedding with my boyfriend... his friends and ex were there. Now I've always known his friends are shocked at how well my boyfriend's done for himself as they all think I'm too hot for him. I don't think this at all or I wouldn't be with him.

This was the first time I met his ex, and it was a bit strange as we've never really spoken about our pasts. When my boyfriend told me, after I met her, that she's his ex he seemed embarrassed and kind of just swept it under the rug. I was also surprised because I didn't expect her to be his type. However, they were together when he looked a lot different (a bit chubbier, shorter etc) and he was immature then.

Why did my boyfriend act in this way? Is it weird that he was so embarrassed?
Original post by Anonymous
I recently went to a wedding with my boyfriend... his friends and ex were there. Now I've always known his friends are shocked at how well my boyfriend's done for himself as they all think I'm too hot for him. I don't think this at all or I wouldn't be with him.

This was the first time I met his ex, and it was a bit strange as we've never really spoken about our pasts. When my boyfriend told me, after I met her, that she's his ex he seemed embarrassed and kind of just swept it under the rug. I was also surprised because I didn't expect her to be his type. However, they were together when he looked a lot different (a bit chubbier, shorter etc) and he was immature then.

no it's not weird. He probably thinks that she is ugly. (That's why he was embarrassed)

You sound a little Bit pompous actually..... they think I'm too hot for him, done too well for himself.

I feel sorry for the ex... having to be judged against you.

Yes was probably worried that she would talk about their time together
Reply 3
Original post by squeakysquirrel
You sound a little Bit pompous actually..... they think I'm too hot for him, done too well for himself.

I feel sorry for the ex... having to be judged against you.

Yes was probably worried that she would talk about their time together

I literally said that I don't agree with them. Wth.
Maybe he went through a bad breakup and didn't want the ex to talk to you about his past?
Or believed that you would look down on his ex and feel different about him because of the past association?

Maybe she was a fantastic f*ck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending