How long does it take to hear back from a Civil Service interview? Watch

Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I recently had an interview last Friday for an Executive Officer role with the DWP. I wanted to know how long it takes to hear back from them. Some have said it can take months but the job description said the start date would be around Dec/Jan. I assume they would need to notify people soon so the training can be done before the start date?
Vexper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What role was it/region? Is it one of the big WC vacancies?
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I had an interview with them last week and was told I would hear back beginning of December even though the advert said December/January start dates. What region did you apply for?
Rep:
?
(Original post by S1elyak1)
I had an interview with them last week and was told I would hear back beginning of December even though the advert said December/January start dates. What region did you apply for?
I applied for the East Anglia region
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vexper)
What role was it/region? Is it one of the big WC vacancies?
It was the Work Coach role and the region was East Anglia. I heard that they have national ones, but this was a regional one so not sure whether they be faster at getting back :/
Kayy_3v
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiya I have the same question. Have you heard back yet? If so how long did it take?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (383)
67.43%
No (185)
32.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed