0114x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I really need your help/ advice. I went to McDonalds yesterday. I was sitting down a group of secondary school boys came in. one of them pushed their friend next to me and said 'shag her. I ignored them. but I feel really guilty as I should have said something. I get socially anxious and my self-esteem and confidence in public is really low. ANY ADVICE/ HELP
Deborahjade
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Don't feel guilty it wasn't your fault. Those boys were the problem not you. Speak to someone your close to about this if you can. Lastly try to think of strategies to protect yourself.
0114x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Deborahjade)
Don't feel guilty it wasn't your fault. Those boys were the problem not you. Speak to someone your close to about this if you can. Lastly try to think of strategies to protect yourself.
thank you. I want to defend myself. any ideas how?
artist905
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You are likely a victim of gangstalking. I am trying to compile evidence of the gangstalking I experience at work and on my way to and from work.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by artist905)
You are likely a victim of gangstalking. I am trying to compile evidence of the gangstalking I experience at work and on my way to and from work.
Not sure how you came to this conclusion, it’s teenagers being idiots, doubt they sat in a room planning how they were going to specifically target the OP. I don’t see the OP ignoring them that big of deal I would have done the same or told them to do one.. not a big deal not like they hit him.
0114x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not sure how you came to this conclusion, it’s teenagers being idiots, doubt they sat in a room planning how they were going to specifically target the OP. I don’t see the OP ignoring them that big of deal I would have done the same or told them to do one.. not a big deal not like they hit him.
i agree. they were just teenagers being silly. but they really made me fell uncomfortable!
jetblackmazda
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0114x)
how old are you ,same as the lads
0114x
Rep:
?
no im not sure how old they were as they don't go to the same school as me but im 15
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
If something like this ever happens to you again, just beat the ever living crap out of them. Fight back, and they will never mess with you.
0114x
Rep:
?
If something like this ever happens to you again, just beat the ever living crap out of them. Fight back, and they will never mess with you.
wouldn't i get in trouble by the police/ beaten up myself im just one person and they are a group. also im disabled!!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0114x)
wouldn't i get in trouble by the police/ beaten up myself im just one person and they are a group. also im disabled!!
Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Well in that case, get someone to help you fight back against them. Make some friends, or if you already have some then just go out with them. Bullies are always cowards, they only attack people when they outnumber them.
0114x
Rep:
?
Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Well in that case, get someone to help you fight back against them. Make some friends, or if you already have some then just go out with them. Bullies are always cowards, they only attack people when they outnumber them.
thank you! it's okay.
Deborahjade
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0114x)
Try to use a positive mentality when you see them. (Here's a few ideas) ,build a mental brick wall to ignore them, another way to avoid stress and focusing on them is to focus on other things in your vision. Kinda hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean. Also if you see them but they haven't seen you then you can try to get away from them if it's possible. Hope this helps x
0114x
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deborahjade)
Try to use a positive mentality when you see them. (Here's a few ideas) ,build a mental brick wall to ignore them, another way to avoid stress and focusing on them is to focus on other things in your vision. Kinda hard to explain but I hope you get what I mean. Also if you see them but they haven't seen you then you can try to get away from them if it's possible. Hope this helps x
THX!x
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0114x)
THX!x
Don't listen to her, that's terrible advice. Bullies prey on the weak, so if you ignore them then they're just going to keep doing it. They need to be put in their place.
0114x
Rep:
?
Don't listen to her, that's terrible advice. Bullies prey on the weak, so if you ignore them then they're just going to keep doing it. They need to be put in their place.
THQBK YOU! is there any chance I could follow you😂😂
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 0114x)
THQBK YOU! is there any chance I could follow you😂😂
Follow me? Where?
0114x
Rep:
?
Follow me? Where?
on here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (61)
18.65%
Labour (161)
49.24%
Liberal Democrats (46)
14.07%
Green Party (20)
6.12%
Brexit Party (4)
1.22%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.92%
SNP (7)
2.14%
Plaid Cymru (2)
0.61%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (4)
1.22%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)