PARTNER Programme- Newcastle University

Watch
Raja12
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys,

I recently found out about the partner programme in Newcastle University. I am in year 12 right now and want to apply to Newcastle University through the partner programme, for dentistry. However, it states that 'applicants wishing to be considered through this route must check that their school or college participates in this programme'. I go to a grammar school and don't know if my school participates in this programme. Will I still be able to get a partner offer even if my school doesn't participate in this programme?
MegLamb22
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey, I've had an offer for biomed through partners 2020 entry. My offer was lowered from AAA to BBC. my school wasnt a participant, you just email and add a referee member of staff. Do that a couple days before you apply.
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Raja12)
Hi guys,

I recently found out about the partner programme in Newcastle University. I am in year 12 right now and want to apply to Newcastle University through the partner programme, for dentistry. However, it states that 'applicants wishing to be considered through this route must check that their school or college participates in this programme'. I go to a grammar school and don't know if my school participates in this programme. Will I still be able to get a partner offer even if my school doesn't participate in this programme?
Hi Raja12,

Great to hear you're interested in studying with us. Our PARTNERS programme is based on a whole selection of eligibility criteria - not just whether your school is a participant. Here's the full eligibility here - https://bit.ly/39Kyrnq.

If you're uncertain on any of this though, please do email our team at [email protected] and they will be more than happy to help!

Good luck with the application

- Laura
Cat2908
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, if you are interested in partners i highly recommend joining their bite size uni summer school in July. If you are accepted into it you are also highly likely to be accepted into partners and it will give you a better idea of whether Newcastle is a good university for you. I personally joined last July and have since applied to both Newcastle and their Partners Scheme.
Last edited by Cat2908; 1 year ago
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Cat2908)
Hi, if you are interested in partners i highly recommend joining their bite size uni summer school in July. If you are accepted into it you are also highly likely to be accepted into partners and it will give you a better idea of whether Newcastle is a good university for you. I personally joined last July and have since applied to both Newcastle and their Partners Scheme.
Hi cat2908,

Glad to hear your joining us again for PARTNERS!

If anybody else is interested in the Bitesize Uni Summer School you can find all information here: https://bit.ly/2N6npPK.

- Laura
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads