The Student Room Group

Struggles with a guy

theres this guy and i know he likes me but he is too shy to admit it to me. he hasn't given me any like clue that he does which is frustrating. part of me wants to ask him if he wants to hang out over the weekend or something but i just dont know as im not really that type of person that would ask first! any advice? x
Reply 1
i've known him for ages and i know that he is probably never going to do anythign about it unless i do first but i just cant i just want him to make the first move. thanks, you too!
Original post by Anonymous
i just want him to make the first move. thanks, you too!

Then make it obvious to him that you like him too.

Note: A lot of things girls think are obvious signs are non-obvious or borderline to guys. Some guys would prefer not to lose a friendship by overstepping the line, so they will also tend to read less into actions you might consider flirty.
As mentioned above start letting him know you like him more, it's ****ing terrifying asking a girl out or confessing feelings to you especially if we aren't sure if you like us back or not.

May I just add it's really annoying the whole girls won't ask out stuff as like you are allowed to and I don't think you could give a guy a bigger self esteem boost if you tried. I used to be really close with a girl but I only asked her to meet up like 5 times in 6 months, I mean I also saw her quite a bit but I also was turned down every time I asked her to meet me so that kinda sucked. So yeah we don't ask that often at least some of us don't lol

Also hints need to be rather obvious we are soooo **** at hints and we really don't want to misinterpret actions as that could lead to some really awkward and awful situations so please do he obvious about it. Oh and tell your friends you like him they are likely to push you more.towards him then and if he had told his friends they are probably gonna try push him towards you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending