(Music)als?

Watch
eve9
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just was wondering about peoples opinions on musicals and wanted to know anything that anyone would recommend. Even if its not a musical, any music recommendations would be appreciated to refresh my playlist. Im listening to the same music i was listening to a year ago
TheHistoryNerd_
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello! So the only music I really listen to currently are songs from musicals (still in my musical theatre stage I suppose). In terms of recommendations, les mis is always a good soundtrack, Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street soundtrack, Heathers soundtrack, Blood Brothers soundtrack and if you like older musicals Grease is good. Hope this helped?
Last edited by TheHistoryNerd_; 1 year ago
eve9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by TheHistoryNerd_)
Hello! So the only music I really listen to currently are songs from musicals (still in my musical theatre stage I suppose). In terms of recommendations, les mis is always a good soundtrack, Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street soundtrack, Heathers soundtrack, Blood Brothers soundtrack and if you like older musicals Grease is good. Hope this helped?
Thank you very much, I'm aware of all of these but have only ever fully listened to grease I really need to try more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (108)
43.9%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (40)
16.26%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (93)
37.8%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
2.03%

Watched Threads