The Student Room Group

Should I do my EPQ on black holes?

Ok,so I'm in year 12 and thinking about doing an EPQ (this year). I find black holes soooo interesting but I can't think of a single good essay title/ a question. I'm also scared that it may be too difficult as physicists don't know much aboit them. So should I stick with black holes or should I go with another topic?

Also if you think I should do black holes, can you suggest an essay question /title - I'd love to talk about how they're formed,what they are, what they do ect
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 1
Absolutely love black holes. I think if you’re really interested in that topic, then you could. You could investigate what would happen if hypothetically a person went inside a black hole. You could do the relationship between black holes and the end of the universe. You could talk about connection between quantum mechanics and black holes. You could talk about how a black hole dies. You could talk about the possibility of life being able to evolve and live in a planet that’s orbiting a black hole considering all the stars are gonna die out, saw a recent article about that. You could talk about the theory of white holes and their connection to black holes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending