Do I need to send ID for Student Finance?

Watch
TheCasual MK2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Last week I applied to do PPE at OU to start on February 1st.

I've applied for Student Finance to fund the guess.

On my account in the 'To-do list'. It's saying I need to provide my original passport and evidence cover letter. Does that mean I need to send my passport and a letter with my details? Or can I do it online?
username4168344
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by TheCasual MK2)

On my account in the 'To-do list'. It's saying I need to provide my original passport and evidence cover letter. Does that mean I need to send my passport and a letter with my details? Or can I do it online?
Yes, you need to send your original passport. Do send it with special delivery just to be careful so that it doesn't get lost.
alatar
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheCasual MK2)

Hi, hope your Student Finance application went well - I just want to enquire as to how you're finding the OU PPE course - I'm planning on studying from October and would love to hear any feedback / advice you have on the course!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (124)
24.6%
Better than expected (104)
20.63%
Worse than expected (276)
54.76%

Watched Threads