Popular games you hate Watch

FemaleinDress
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
i would say either Fortnite or Minecraft , never got into them.
Phyx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I feel like people only hate on those to games because their target audience are kids. Personally I still think Minecraft is one of the best games because of the amount of things you can actually do in that game: create mods, create big or small architecture, the servers you can play on but even the base game is great.

But to keep on topic I really hate sports games especially FIFA, that game is the same every year and charge people £60 a year for the same game just with slightly different graphics and new minuscule game mechanics which they could just put into the previous FIFA but it works because people are dumb enough to buy the same game every year.

Sorry for the mini rant xD
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don't hate any games, just because I don't enjoy them doesn't mean I must then hate them.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Doom / virtually all first person shooters - they make me nauseous and dizzy.
chazwomaq
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Elder Scrolls games - they are so vast and beautiful...and so boring to play.
lilbitfunny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chazwomaq)
i love the ender scrolls games, I hate the FIFA games... just the same game with slightly better graphics and a high price tag for the first two weeks
Guru Jason
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Fortnite is great as it keeps the screaming kids away from proper multiplayer games
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Doom / virtually all first person shooters - they make me nauseous and dizzy.
(Original post by lilbitfunny)
i love the ender scrolls games, I hate the FIFA games... just the same game with slightly better graphics and a high price tag for the first two weeks
I hate first person shooters as well. The Resident Evil series got ruined from RE5 imo now that they've turned it basically into a FPS. After playing 5, skipping 6 and playing 7 and disliking them, I've made the decision to never buy another RE game again. The franchise is dead to me now. and i've been a fan since RE2

I bought that monthly signup thing on playstaion that allows you to stream games and tried out an Elder scrolls game. Disliked it quite a bit. I really don't see what people see in those games....

As for other games. I was disapointed with MGS5 ... it's gotton too hard imo. I keep dying. where's the ****ing codec? it's too hard to avoid being spotted without one

also I wouldn't say I hate them or anything close, but single party member RPG's are NOT as good as RPG's where you have multiple characters fighting with you. The Witcher 3 was overhyped imo.
chazwomaq
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Phyx)
But to keep on topic I really hate sports games especially FIFA, that game is the same every year and charge people £60 a year for the same game just with slightly different graphics and new minuscule game mechanics which they could just put into the previous FIFA but it works because people are dumb enough to buy the same game every year.
While I agree I don't think this means you dislike the game. Do you actually like playing it? I picked up FIFA 14 for £2 and have great fun with it. I would never buy a new one but that doesn't mean I don't like the game.
hopeful_pharm
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I never really liked any sport game like Fifa or NBA or fighting games. I did used to like Tekken on PS1 when I was younger but now I can't stand any fighting games.
username5010754
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Here comes the killer. The Witcher 3. I found the gene mechanics constantly seems to make you go in annoying directions frustrating; as well as a decent but largely forgettable and overrated story. It’s not a bad game but I can’t say in my heart of hearts it was a good one imo
Phyx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
While I agree I don't think this means you dislike the game. Do you actually like playing it? I picked up FIFA 14 for £2 and have great fun with it. I would never buy a new one but that doesn't mean I don't like the game.
I've tried it every year and get bored out of my mind. The game is generally boring and I bloody hate it, the concept is pretty much football is I find boring as f to watch. So playing it isn't any better.
ScarletMacaw
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hate Fortnite so much haha
DR.DOOM
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
PUBG. I've wasted 100+ hours on it because of friends but as those hours continued I started to hate it. It became too repetitive, boring and full of bugs as well as frequent crashes on my PC. It's a terrible game.

I'd say I dislike CS GO a bit, I've had a love and hate relationship with it. Competitive is always going to be a nightmare to deal with especially with the teammates you get when going into one. It's always some annoying troll that'll throw for no reason and start killing teammates. Then there are people I know who take CS GO incredibly seriously and bang it out everyday. You mess up once playing with them and they get all salty and annoyed with you. This game just got tiresome and annoying overtime as a result
Ramsay07
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I can’t get my head round final fantasy at all
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ramsay07)
I can’t get my head round final fantasy at all
they are my favourite games tbh [most of them]
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't hate. but dislike popular ego shooter games, as in Half Life or Quake. They are too simple that I can't share the enthusiasm of the gamers.
noggins
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Most sports games, kids games, cash-grab phone games, shovelware etc.
Space/galaxy themed games, plus Kerbal SP
Assassins Creed
Counter-Strike
Fortnite
All the tacky Survival/Crafting and free-to-play plop on Steam
abrahatannous
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Arena of Valor on techbigs. A true-fake MOBA game of Tencent.
Elbram
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Celeste
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (282)
46.77%
No (69)
11.44%
I'm not old enough (252)
41.79%

Watched Threads