My grades suck and everything is falling apart Watch

coooolkid
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I literally hate everything because my grades are pretty bad. I have only 2 A's and I don't think I can get my 4 B's up. I don't know what to do, and I'm honestly freaking out because I don't have anything special about me either. Like with speech and debate, my teacher tells me I can't go to tournaments until I fix my speech, I work on it for many hours and comeback just for him to say... "nahhh it's not good enough". I suck at everything and I just want to be good at something. Why can't I be like the kids who have all A's and weighted classes and winning state in speech and debate? Pls help what can I do to get my grades and speeches better. Also, I live in the us so idk what forum to put this in
Tolgarda
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hmm...

Sounds like a bit of a pickle that requires some assistance. I do, however, believe that you have come to the wrong place for such assistance. This is a forum for students studying in the UK, not from anywhere across the pond. I wish I could help, but I'm not familiar with anything regarding the education system in the US. Maybe you should go on Reddit? For example, this thread provides some brilliant advice for American students such as yourself.
Last edited by Tolgarda; 3 weeks ago
coooolkid
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Tolgarda)
Hmm...

Sounds like a bit of a pickle that requires some assistance. I do, however, believe that you have come to the wrong place for such assistance. This is a forum for students studying in the UK, not from anywhere across the pond. I wish I could help, but I'm not familiar with anything regarding the education system in the US. Maybe you should go on Reddit? For example, this thread provides some brilliant advice for American students such as yourself.
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (44)
33.33%
No I don't (62)
46.97%
I work during the holidays (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads