Why did laugh and smiled at me after talking with his friends and no his friends were Watch

Kathryn orozco
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
He has been staring at me for a
month and half now where he stares deeply in my eyes but duck his head the next day and his friends keep staring at me. Friday I saw him looking at me but when I turned around he ducked his head and looked away, his feet were pointing to me I believe and now today when I was walking up the stairs him and his friends were coming to go down and even though he had some room he went where I was and bumped me well more like a brush still don’t get why he bumped into me intentionally. Also no we don’t talk to each other but we have seen each other a lot this school year. At the assembly today he was talking with his friends and laughing and then saw me and he was smiling and laughing but really smiling but his friends didn’t even look at me. Did he make fun of me or something?
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If you've been observing his behaviour this intensely then he's probably under the impression you've a crush on him.

He and his friends were unlikely talking about you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (198)
18.61%
Labour (550)
51.69%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.53%
Green Party (59)
5.55%
Brexit Party (15)
1.41%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.38%
SNP (17)
1.6%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.47%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.66%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (4)