The Student Room Group

Can i change my visa status from Tier4 to Tier2?

I've completed 4 years of nursing school (BSN) and is a registered nurse in my home country. I'm applying for a Masters degree course for january 2020 intake in the UK . Since an options of courses are very limited for january intake, i have applied for three courses, Msc chronic disease management, Msc. Nursing and Msc psychology which is a conversion course . I've received an offer letter from Msc chronic disease management and Msc Psychology .But ,i'm waiting for the offer letter for Msc nursing since, i felt the course align my professional objectives.. Having said that, i found the other two options very beneficial as well. However , my main concern , is it worth studying postgraduate that doesn't guarantee future employment in the UK? I'm not planning to stay in uk for a long term but, i plan on gaining my professional experience even if its for a few years , maybe 4-5 years so that i can apply for my Ph.d and then go back to my country.
Coming to the main concern, can i change my tier2visa immediately after graduating from a university if i get a sponsor who ensure a job ?
Reply 1
NO you can not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even if you get a sponsor who ensure a job ...................ONLY option would be don't go for masters and apply for TIER2 now if you sure you would get a sponsor OR apply TIER2 after done with TIER4 masters :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending