The Student Room Group

Failed First year of uni

Hey guys, I failed the first year at uni last year and naturally got flunked. I have AACD in my A-Levels and am thinking of applying to different places while waiting on my appeal results. I'm thinking of retaking Physics A-levels as well (which I already have a D from). I know it wont entirely be useless but do you think it will be unnecessary when applying to unis. And also should I apply to unis/apprenticeships asking for ABB?
Original post by Bukalemun123
Hey guys, I failed the first year at uni last year and naturally got flunked. I have AACD in my A-Levels and am thinking of applying to different places while waiting on my appeal results. I'm thinking of retaking Physics A-levels as well (which I already have a D from). I know it wont entirely be useless but do you think it will be unnecessary when applying to unis. And also should I apply to unis/apprenticeships asking for ABB?

ask your university if you can repeat your year. If not, email the universities that require ABB and ask them if they can accept you or not.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending