nettle-soup
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone
Hope you are all well

Recently my god awful BTeC IT teacher decided to come out with one of his usual classroom wide threats this time regarding that he can cap our assignments without marking them based upon attitude to work in the classroom.
I myself who have an inability to focus end up getting distracted in classroom but i will still do the work outside the classroom and make sure the everything is at least done to the best standard

can our IT teacher do this or is he being a idiotic egg
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nettle-soup)
Hi everyone
Hope you are all well

Recently my god awful BTeC IT teacher decided to come out with one of his usual classroom wide threats this time regarding that he can cap our assignments without marking them based upon attitude to work in the classroom.
I myself who have an inability to focus end up getting distracted in classroom but i will still do the work outside the classroom and make sure the everything is at least done to the best standard

can our IT teacher do this or is he being a idiotic egg
He is meant to mark according to a set standard.
He could be less favourably disposed to you and that might translate into a less favourable mark.
More likely is he would just make a complaint to the school and they could see if there was sufficient reason to sanction/ exclude or have you removed from the course. You sound disruptive otherwise he wouldnt care. He has the rest of the class to consider.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (3)
16.67%
Labour (9)
50%
Liberal Democrats (0)
0%
Green Party (3)
16.67%
Brexit Party (0)
0%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (1)
5.56%
Plaid Cymru (0)
0%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (1)
5.56%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)