Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
On a male or female. Also, what kind of glasses do you find most attractive
Garagepunk68
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Glasses look unattractive on most people, but some people suit them like gloves and it adds to there sex appeal.
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hell no glasses are hot
Karisa96
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
On a male or female. Also, what kind of glasses do you find most attractive
In my opinion, no they dont make you less attractive.
In some cases it can enhance your looks.
boods8897
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'd prefer someone wearing glasses to someone squinting bc they can't see
5hyl33n
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wear glasses and I think I look quite good! 😂😜
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, I think they're a sign of intelligence and intellectual curiosity, which is attractive in my eyes.
ساره
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
glasses can be cute
Lawnut
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Garagepunk68)
Glasses look unattractive on most people, but some people suit them like gloves and it adds to there sex appeal.
Or spex appeal 😃 couldn’t resist!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Glasses look a hell of a lot better than squinting the whole time because you can't see.

If you're that vain, though, there are plenty of other things little room find unattractive about you.
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
They can be attractive, but they don't suit everyone.

I'm a sucker for a guy with glasses, but saying that for glasses to be "attractive" surely the person has to have a certain level of attractiveness to them in the first place?
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It depends on the glasses and the person. Some men look a lot more attractive to me when they wear glasses.
Alesha1991
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't think glasses make people look less attractive, unless someone's wearing a style that really doesn't suit them. I think a lot of the time they can enhance someone's appearance and some people look better with glasses than without. I remember when I first started wearing glases I was self conscious about wearing them and went through a phase when I always used to take them off in photos but now I see my glasses as part of my style. As far as what sort of frames look best it really depends on the person. I have a couple of different pairs to choose from. I've got some colourful frames and a few people have mentioned they make me look really young- I've got a young looking face anyway so that's not always a good thing. I've also got some of the round metal frames which are fashionable now. I feel like these give me a more sophisticated look and from a distance you can hardly tell I'm wearing them. These are the ones I'm wearing most of the time at the moment, the only problem is I'm more used to plastic frames and the metal frames feel tight against my ears so wearing them all day can be annoying- I like how I look in them so hopefully I'll just get used to this.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I hate wearing glasses. My eyes are probs my best feature and glasses hide them but I'm blind AF and couldn't wear contacts so oh well.
ArtmisKco
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well there are 2 groups of people. Those who look the same and hot with or without glasses. And those who look like a nerd with them but once taken off they look totally different and really attractive pretty. People put me in the second category. They start giving me attention when I attend a party without wearing glasses and they say I look pretty. Geez I get it I look ugly with glasses
Kathy89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Depends on the person and if the glasses they are wearing suit them. Some people do look different with glasses.

For me, personally, I don't like the way I look with glasses, there are not many pictures I like of myself wearing glasses (the picture in the avatar is one of the rarest I like. I prefer wearing contacts or rimless glasses, or no correction.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (153)
19.17%
Labour (407)
51%
Liberal Democrats (109)
13.66%
Green Party (42)
5.26%
Brexit Party (10)
1.25%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.5%
SNP (14)
1.75%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.5%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.75%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)