?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Anyone else applied to Middlesex 2020?
Golam
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Msc in Computer science with 1 year industrial placement for September 2020
dj_ad_1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Golam)
Yes. Msc in Computer science with 1 year industrial placement for September 2020
Yes finally one guy aha
Golam
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what subject you are going to enrolled in? is it postgraduate?
dj_ad_1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Golam)
what subject you are going to enrolled in? is it postgraduate?
nah undergraduate and robotics. Is it any good?
Golam
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
bro to be honest university doesn't even matter on subject like computer science, data science, robotics. The thing matter most is how you gained your knowledge and how skilled you are. no company going to give job to a oxford graduate if he/she doesn't have any skills.
Middlesex University is very good place to learn and gain skills.I am sure it's worth to study at this university. Rest its up to you.
Maya Teodosieva
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I apply for January intake 2020 Bussiness Accountancy at Middlesex University is there anyone with the same subject.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
No and for anyone who is, all the best.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I am starting my masters in sep 2020, after completing my law degree this year. Great uni, honestly going back for the teaching mainly.
ayseooz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Who’s received an offer from Middlesex? I’ve applied for Bsc Veterinary Nursing and have already attended their early interviews. They said they would be giving us our answers in 1-2 weeks. Its been exactly 2 weeks and i’ve heard nothing. Does this mean they’ve rejected me????
dj_ad_1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ayseooz)
Who’s received an offer from Middlesex? I’ve applied for Bsc Veterinary Nursing and have already attended their early interviews. They said they would be giving us our answers in 1-2 weeks. Its been exactly 2 weeks and i’ve heard nothing. Does this mean they’ve rejected me????
Ive got an offer they gave it within a few days after i applied. If i were u id give it another week and then give em a call sis
ayseooz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dj_ad_1)
Ive got an offer they gave it within a few days after i applied. If i were u id give it another week and then give em a call sis
Thanks I will. They keep messing up my application anyways. They accidentally offered me an interview for mental health nursing. Then they offered me an interview for Vet Nursing again. I emailed admissions and they apologised and said they would be in touch soon. Soooooo idek anymore
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
I applied for music business and arts management and got a conditional offer
ergane
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied for film and got a conditional offer
Last edited by ergane; 1 month ago
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've added this to the big list of applicant threads :yay:
dj_ad_1
Rep:
?
Thanks I will. They keep messing up my application anyways. They accidentally offered me an interview for mental health nursing. Then they offered me an interview for Vet Nursing again. I emailed admissions and they apologised and said they would be in touch soon. Soooooo idek anymore
idk thats messed up ngl and yeah hopefully everythings fine its prob just an error in the admission team. I hope u do get a offer btw cos its the least they could give u after what they did aha.
rcmotorboy
Badges: 13
Report 1 month ago
That's a bit of a surprise to know about. I know the university are extremely careful with applications. They're not an university who would ditch and drive applications away.
ayseooz
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rcmotorboy)
That's a bit of a surprise to know about. I know the university are extremely careful with applications. They're not an university who would ditch and drive applications away.
Its all good now 😀 Just got my offer today!!
Kasperian
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yep, applied for Criminology (Policing) and got a conditional offer.
vski105
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got an admit for the data science masters. Not sure how good it is.
Last edited by vski105; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (65)
27.2%
1 (39)
16.32%
2 (40)
16.74%
3 (33)
13.81%
4 (16)
6.69%
5 (20)
8.37%
6 (6)
2.51%
7+ (20)
8.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise