Rhys Lam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all can anyone help me with my assignment questions?

1. Doodle International Ltd. receives a bill for physical goods that is for another Doodle entity, Doodle Europe B.V. (a Dutch entity). The invoice is billed to Doodle International Ltd. in the amount of £800 and is inclusive of UK VAT. Given that Doodle International Ltd is a UK established entity, please explain what journal entries or actions should be made in order to record the expense and payment properly.
2. Doodle International Ltd. receives another invoice for computer servers which in this case, is billed to the correct entity. Please explain how to record UK VAT in the AP journal entry assuming the total invoice amount is £2,800.
3. An employee has submitted a meal expense via our expense reimbursement system for a meal they recently had with a colleague. Assuming the meal was a valid business expense, please explain what documentation the employee would need to provide in order to be reimbursed for this expense.
4. Please explain the general ledger impact when a bill is 1) posted to the Accounts Payable subledger and 2) when the payment is made. Please assume the bill can be directly expensed.

Any help is much appreciated!

Many thanks!
Lovethe43
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
The need for Accounting Assignment help is on the rise these days, due to students facing problems completing their assignments especially students in the field of accounts. Accounting assignment writing is complicated and sometimes bright students also fail to score high grades on their assignment. Accounting is to prepare a systematic record of financial transactions of a business concern. It is the process of summarizing, analyzing and reporting these transactions.

It includes many fields in which accounting can be grouped:

Management accounting: It is used to make a helpful report for managers so that managers can take the necessary decisions to achieve the business goals.

Audit: It is based on the study of financial statements which express opinions on financial statements.

Financial accounting: Here the financial information of the organization is shared with its investors, suppliers, and regulators.

Tax accounting: It is based on the study which is related to the tax return and tax payments.

Now you need not worry about your accounting assignments anymore because total assignment help will provide you with all the help you need regarding your assignment.

Total Assignment Help Provides The Following Features:

It provides the best quality Accounting Assignment help even on urgent basis.
The experts who work on the assignments are professionals from the best universities.
They provide 24/7, live chat as well as call support for the students and you can any time take the help from their experts.
They provide plagiarism free work and at a very nominal price. And the most important they provide the work within the timeline provided by us.
Earlier I was also struggling with my accounting assignments but from the time I started getting my assignments done by total assignment help, I don’t have to struggle with my assignments anymore. If you are also struggling with your assignments consult total assignment help as they provide high quality Accounting Assignment help and assure you score the highest grades.
hrroman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
If you are looking for the Law Assignment Help then in this case you can opt for our <a href=
Last edited by hrroman; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (814)
42.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.68%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads