The Student Room Group

How much do clubbing tickets cost and alcohol?

To book beforehand - thanks

Scroll to see replies

That depends entirely on where you go.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
That depends entirely on where you go.

Central London? An estimate price
Original post by Discrepancy
Central London? An estimate price

£10-£20 entry, £50 on booze?
Reply 4
To book beforehand - thanks

You're going clubbing?

For some reason I am having a hard time picturing it lol

I'd say expect drinks to cost around 4 or 5 quid each. Entry around a tenner. Cloak room around 2 quid.

It can be expensive as diddy had pointed out. Personally I often would buy zero drinks to save on cost (I don't drink anyway). I also new a bar that kinda transformed into a club meaning I could get in for free if I arrived before 9:30

My cheapest nights out were under a fiver (including travel)

I'd say most people will spend at least 30 in total though
£10-£20 entry, £50 on booze?

£50?? Can I sneak my own drinks in?
Original post by ANM775
You're going clubbing?

For some reason I am having a hard time picturing it lol

I'd say expect drinks to cost around 4 or 5 quid each. Entry around a tenner. Cloak room around 2 quid.

It can be expensive as diddy had pointed out. Personally I often would buy zero drinks to save on cost (I don't drink anyway). I also new a bar that kinda transformed into a club meaning I could get in for free if I arrived before 9:30

My cheapest nights out were under a fiver (including travel)

I'd say most people will spend at least 30 in total though

It’s for my upcoming birthday lol.

Why are drinks expensive?
Reply 7

Oh, happy birthday 😀🎂

Drinks are an easy way for clubs to make money that's why and they take advantage of that. Cloak room too, just think how much money they make from each person using the cloak room and charging them 2 quid when potentially hundreds of people use it.

Cloak room should really be free. I mean when you were in school did you pay to hang up your coat?

Clubs just love milking people for money.
Original post by ANM775
Oh, happy birthday 😀🎂

Drinks are an easy way for clubs to make money that's why and they take advantage of that. Cloak room too, just think how much money they make from each person using the cloak room and charging them 2 quid when potentially hundreds of people use it.

Cloak room should really be free. I mean when you were in school did you pay to hang up your coat?

Clubs just love milking people for money.

Lol it’s my birthday in 3 months I am pre prepping 😂

How much do drinks cost? For one cup?

And what’s the best club you have been too?

It does depend on what you drink and in what quantity but London is always going to be more expensive than everywhere else.
It does depend on what you drink and in what quantity but London is always going to be more expensive than everywhere else.

What would an average drink of vodka cost? 🤔
It varies according to the venue, what time you arrive and how many girls are in the group (photogenic girls are an added bonus).
Prices can come down drastically when you have a group with a lot of girls, some venues even throw in free drinks.
Check out Velvet PR and see what offers they have on for the date you're planning- https://velvet-pr.com/london-club-guestlist
How does the student nights work?
Where do students nights happen?
*I'm talking about outside London*
If not a special event on or special time of year around £3.50 to £5.00 entry
About £4 for vodka coke £5 for a bottle of cider.
Shots about £4.
What would an average drink of vodka cost? 🤔

At least £5 depending on how sticky the floors are and anywhere up to about £8.
I dread to think how much it would cost in London, I've gotten used to booze being cheap in the North. On a night out in Sheff I'd usually spend around £20, and that's usually quite a heavy night of drinking. I can imagine you'd be paying double that in London.

I don't wanna leave. :laugh:
(edited 4 years ago)
Central London

Oof.......
Reply 18
Original post by MidgetFever
I dread to think how much it would cost in London, I've gotten used to booze being cheap in the North. On a night out in Sheff I'd usually spend around £20, and that's usually quite a heavy night of drinking. I can imagine you'd be paying double that in London.

I don't wanna leave. :laugh:

I drop 100 quid a night in Sheffield easily :laugh:
Reply 19
Lol it’s my birthday in 3 months I am pre prepping 😂

How much do drinks cost? For one cup?

And what’s the best club you have been too?

I would say £4-5 quid for a glass, but if I'm being honest it years since I last bought alcohol at a club and what with inflation the average price might have gone up like a quid perhaps?

I really don't think the average for like a pint will be over 6 quid though

As for the best club it's probably better you ask a female lol, because what I find a good club and you find a good club are probably different. Eg: I like clubs not too dark, I like clubs where I get approached a lot, I like clubs which attract a reasonable amount of women of colour, I like clubs with a healthy ratio of men to women, I am starting not to like clubs where most of the crowd is barely 18

I dislike clubs with racist bouncers, clubs with too much men, clubs which play just rock music or stuff only white people listen to, clubs which charge more than £10 entry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending