Conditional offer to study Human Geography BA at Aberystwyth Watch

Phoebe Buffet
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Human Geography BA with study abroad at Aberystwyth.I've not visited the uni so could someone please tell me about the town, students and the uni env in general?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why don’t you visit between now and new April?
Aberystwyth University
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Phoebe Buffet)
Human Geography BA with study abroad at Aberystwyth.I've not visited the uni so could someone please tell me about the town, students and the uni env in general?
Hi Phoebe Buffet

Good to hear that you're considering Aberystwyth University! More than happy to help with any questions you may have about the town etc, is there anything specific you'd like to know?

Have you considered coming to visit us? It's usually the best way to get a true feel of an University. Are you aware about our upcoming Visiting Days? As an applicant, you should receive an invite during the next week or two. In the meantime - why not take a look at the information on our website?

You may also be interested in our Online Open Day, which is being held on the 28th of November. This is a great opportunity to chat to lecturers and current students. More info can be found here - www.aber.ac.uk/ood

Kind regards
Sulwen
Phoebe Buffet
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Aberystwyth University)
Hi Phoebe Buffet

Good to hear that you're considering Aberystwyth University! More than happy to help with any questions you may have about the town etc, is there anything specific you'd like to know?

Have you considered coming to visit us? It's usually the best way to get a true feel of an University. Are you aware about our upcoming Visiting Days? As an applicant, you should receive an invite during the next week or two. In the meantime - why not take a look at the information on our website?

You may also be interested in our Online Open Day, which is being held on the 28th of November. This is a great opportunity to chat to lecturers and current students. More info can be found here - www.aber.ac.uk/ood

Kind regards
Sulwen
I've just signed up to join the online open day.
Aberystwyth University
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Phoebe Buffet)
I've just signed up to join the online open day.
Hi Phoebe Buffet

Oh great, glad to heat that you'll be joining us next week! Dr Tom Holt will be representing the Geography department on the evening

Kind regards
Sulwen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (149)
19.4%
Labour (389)
50.65%
Liberal Democrats (106)
13.8%
Green Party (39)
5.08%
Brexit Party (10)
1.3%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.39%
SNP (14)
1.82%
Plaid Cymru (4)
0.52%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.78%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)
0.52%
UKIP (8)
1.04%
Other (6)
0.78%
None (29)
3.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise