The average looking American woman is better looking than a hot British woman Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
When it comes to western folks, they all look the same. None of them are more attractive than the other really, it just depends on the person.
I am Fabulous
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ساره)
oh well I can speak a couple as well... uff did I say that?

Spoiler:
Show
naahh how you gonna snitch on me. might get banned. Are you happy?
Da Malal. Bye bish. I didn't report you.
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by I am Fabulous)
Da Malal. Bye bish. I didn't report you.
I swear this is Kurdish?? wowww

Was going to say shokran(thanks) but I take back my shokran(thanks) because you called me that
Last edited by ساره; 3 months ago
I am Fabulous
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ساره)
I swear this is Kurdish?? wowww

Was going to say shokran(thanks) but I take back my shokran(thanks) because you called me that
No, it's Egyptian Arabic. I also speak Moroccan Arabic. And I won't translate what I said!:plz2:

Where are you from originally?
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I saw a study on breasts and it said the average American woman's breasts were significantly larger than the average British woman's breasts😞😐
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ThuggerThugger)
Why is this?
The average american woman aged over 20 is:

170 pounds in weight
nearly 5' 4" in height
has a 38" waist
has a BMI of 29.6, which is firmly in the category of overweight and 0.4 from being obese.

Ref: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321003.php

So either the OP finds overweight women extremely attractive.
Or the OP's impression of the average American woman is based on fiction, for example by watching American TV or movies.

So either the OP has different tastes to the majority (but certainly not all) British men, which is fine, but in that case why not be open about it at the start of the thread by informing us that he or she likes big women? Or this whole thread is premised on fiction.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 months ago
Surgery
ساره
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
He doesn't. It's Jameel the troll, an infamous troll on this website who's been around for 7 or 8 years but he keeps getting banned so he keeps having to make dupes. This must be his 600th account or something..
wow really? cause he literally keeps on stalking my posts like what even is going on
Ay_Arriba
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Because all you see is American media, containing the hottest of the hottest Americans. I’ve been to LA, San Fran and Vegas. There are some very attractive, god-like, and very unattractive Americans. Trust.
Igotbbcalevel
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Australian is by far the best looking English speaking country
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (291)
65.54%
No (153)
34.46%

Watched Threads