Girls, do you smoke and would you date a smoker? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Girls, do you smoke and would you date a smoker?
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Smokers smell like an ashtray.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DiddyDecAlt)
Smokers smell like an ashtray.
Yeah but hot girls who smoke look even hotter.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I did. And I did

But we both grew up and saw sense
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sammylou40)
I did. And I did

But we both grew up and saw sense
It's an expensive habit, I think if it was cheaper and didn't kill you slowly, a lot of people would take it up.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah but hot girls who smoke look even hotter.
Well, smoking does make you hotter (well more like warmer), but not look hotter.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
No. Smoking is disgusting. Smokers always seem to think they smell fine when they smell like utter ****.
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No I dont and It depends on what they smoke.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yes.
I don't smoke and have dated cigar & cigarette smokers.
But not illegal narcotics.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Some people do find smoking seductive. Not me personally.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Absolutely not. Smokers are disgusting, immoral, and smell. They have bad teeth and spend too much money on their addiction which could cause financial problems and financial theft.
93jm
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Deggs_14)
Absolutely not. Smokers are disgusting, immoral, and smell. They have bad teeth and spend too much money on their addiction which could cause financial problems and financial theft.
How is it immoral? It's unhealthy but it seems like a stretch to consider it immoral most people wouldn't consider fast food or lack of exercise immoral.
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
no and no
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I absolutely detest smoking and I don’t think I could date a smoker. The smell permeates everything and I want to kiss a relatively clean mouth.
lilacdolphin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
No and no (including vaping)
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 93jm)
How is it immoral? It's unhealthy but it seems like a stretch to consider it immoral most people wouldn't consider fast food or lack of exercise immoral.
I think it kind of is immoral. Most smokers think nothing of smoking outside of buildings where people regularly pass. You can do what you want to your own body, but don’t inflict harm on other people due to your own selfishness.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
I think it kind of is immoral. Most smokers think nothing of smoking outside of buildings where people regularly pass. You can do what you want to your own body, but don’t inflict harm on other people due to your own selfishness.
I agree with the sentiment here - I have had my asthma start to flare due to people smoking at bus stops etc where I can't leave the situation. However 'immoral' might be a wee bit far? Inconsiderate perhaps more than immoral...
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I agree with the sentiment here - I have had my asthma start to flare due to people smoking at bus stops etc where I can't leave the situation. However 'immoral' might be a wee bit far? Inconsiderate perhaps more than immoral...
I feel very passionately about it because of my past. I grew up in a time before the ban and I developed bronchitis as a child due to passive smoking. I also lived briefly in a country where people still smoked everywhere and it drove me crazy. I think wilfully harming others is a bit immoral because people have died from passive smoking. Nobody can claim ignorance nowadays.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 93jm)
Because they are selfish, are self conscious of their addiction, and the backdraft of their smoke affects other people behind them. It is just vile anti-social behaviour to smoke outside a public building.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Don't smoke. Tried it, liked it, but not worth the health risks.

I've dated smokers. Think it's kinda hot. Not sure if I'd think the same if I had to live with a smoker again though. Didn't enjoy it the first time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (0)
0%
They've been reasonable (4)
44.44%
Not feeling great... (5)
55.56%
They are TERRIBLE! (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise