Silver iDEA Award

Watch this thread
ruwumi
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
alright so i'm doing the first badge entrepreneur award and i'm stuck on the business part where I have to negotiate and stuff.
someone helpp?
kickboxing100
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
first choose to negotiate the 2nd and 3rd ones down to do with the supplier something about late delivery and faulty products?then when theyre late ask for more info and inform you backers sorry did this a while ago was there any more stages?? x
unknownlol
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
nice
unknownlol
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
ive completed all but gamer on silver
Zac1010
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can someone help me on writing the sentence on planets and solar systems on resolution, silver? Im stuck!!!!! Thank you
a_secret_agent
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zac1010)
Can someone help me on writing the sentence on planets and solar systems on resolution, silver? Im stuck!!!!! Thank you
Send screenshot let's check
dream big 222
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by unknownlol)
ive completed all but gamer on silver
i have done two of them but im stuck on the third one will u be able to help me please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
32.03%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (59)
46.09%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
21.09%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads