The Student Room Group

My boyfriend has a secret account

I found my boyfriends secret Instagram account we’re he sends girls money for picture of there feet, but also his photo album on his phone is full of pictures of random girl but there are some girls I know and I can’t comfort him because then he’ll know I was snooping through his phone I’m not the type of girl to do that but I had to go with my gut what am I suppose to do I love this man I have a child to him and this is driving me insane :frown:
Original post by Fabgirl97
I found my boyfriends secret Instagram account we’re he sends girls money for picture of there feet, but also his photo album on his phone is full of pictures of random girl but there are some girls I know and I can’t comfort him because then he’ll know I was snooping through his phone I’m not the type of girl to do that but I had to go with my gut what am I suppose to do I love this man I have a child to him and this is driving me insane :frown:

I dont think you have much choice, other than to speak to him or it is going to drive you to insanity.
I must say it does sound a bit strange sending money to girls for photos of there feet.
But who am I to judge.
Good luck .
Original post by Karisa96
I dont think you have much choice, other than to speak to him or it is going to drive you to insanity.
I must say it does sound a bit strange sending money to girls for photos of there feet.
But who am I to judge.
Good luck .

There's at least one foot fetishist on TSR.

I only clicked on this because I thought your boyfriend had a secret TSR account where he was secretly helping people with their uni applications :colone:
Reply 4
you realise that if you don't say anything, he's going to continue doing this. tbh tho even if you do confront him, he may continue doing this but at least you've said something. sorry to hear about your predicament :frown:
Reply 5
I don't think any normal person would be ok to find their partner paying other girls to satisfy their kink. You should confront him about it, express your feelings that you're not happy about it, and want him to stop.

I don't really understand why he needs to pay them when he could just google feet pictures for free :s-smilie:

Original post by harrysbar
I only clicked on this because I thought your boyfriend had a secret TSR account where he was secretly helping people with their uni applications :colone:

What a revelation that would be, but then again don't most people on TSR have a secret troll account?
Original post by kkboyk
What a revelation that would be, but then again don't most people on TSR have a secret troll account?

I'm beginning to think they do and I'm the weird one for not having a secret troll account.

Pretty sure @Oxford Mum doesn't either
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by harrysbar
I'm beginning to think they do and I'm the unusual one for not having a secret troll account.

Pretty sure @Oxford Mum doesn't either

THE LIES! :mob:

Spoiler

My man forsenCD
Reply 9
No I’m aware he has a foot fetish he’s very open about that but why is he hiding and account and send the money to girls
Although I've never sent anyone money for anything, I have a second Instagram account for pretty ladies that I don't want my girlfriend or IG follerers knowing I look at!

Thought most self respecting blokes did?

In my personal experience, I can understand the lust for feet. It is very hard to overcome, however, the best course of action is not dismiss this "fetish" but to embrace it. Have you thought of becoming his personal foot model? This may change his views from random girls to at least you, solving one problem. Demonising him would serve no purpose other than driving him away. This would prove to be a terrible environment to raise a child in and I'm sure you wouldn't want such a negative energy surrounding them.
Reply 12
It’s nothing to do with the fetish but the fact that he’s sending these girls money and has picture of other girls on his phone it’s really affected my self esteem cause he’s saved picture of beautiful girls on his phone I wish I never looked but then I would have been a total mug oblivious to what he’s been doing
For everyone who believes I would have a secret troll account , that is complete and utter nonsense. Neither would @harrysbar and I speak to her every day in real life.

Students rely on us to be honest and open with them, and I would never let down any students in this way. What you see is what you get with me, and I suspect for the vast majority of tsrians.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending