The Student Room Group

[Official] Homerton College Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Applied for General Engineering and haven't heard anything back yet either
I've applied for geography and have heard nothing back from them. A lot of my friends, who have applied to other colleges, have got told their interview dates already. Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer!
I’m glad this exists - I feel like I’m the only one at my college who hasn’t heard back from Cambridge yet. I applied for law and know people with interviews but at different colleges 😬Does anyone know why Homerton does not get as many applicants as most other colleges ?
Reply 43
hopefully today is our day?
Original post by h_ola
I was complaining bout my tickets price from eu but NZ wow!! that is so far away, literally praying for tomorrow

haha hopefully it is Friday! it is midnight in New Zealand now. Good luck to you!
Original post by andp3ggy
Oh no!!! Poor you- hopefully it comes soon!!

thank you! Good luck to you as well!
Let us know ASAP, if you've got any interviews or emails !
Reply 47
Original post by KatGray2412
I’m glad this exists - I feel like I’m the only one at my college who hasn’t heard back from Cambridge yet. I applied for law and know people with interviews but at different colleges 😬Does anyone know why Homerton does not get as many applicants as most other colleges ?

i think it’s to do with the distance but i prefer that!
Ok so the good news is that they have to tell us by the end of next week
The bad news is that unless they start sending things out at the end of today.... we have to wait until next monday for them to start sending things out
If some of us get offers in January let's make a gc so we can already have some friends when we get there ❤️
Original post by Georgi.a
If some of us get offers in January let's make a gc so we can already have some friends when we get there ❤️

I mean as long as you get the grades after the offer 😂
Reply 51

let’s get invites to interviews first 😂🤞🏼
i’m so scared :frown:
(edited 4 years ago)
guys i’m getting so nervous i hope we find out soon
Reply 54
Original post by rosiejohnstonnn
i’m so scared :frown:

same :\ i’m so tired from the stress lmaooo
Okay so Fitzwilliam sent out some offers today, Homerton is literally the only inactive college left 😂
Reply 56
i just saw someone get a homerton engineering interview on the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EmIKzdM470nGqbgr9mUaeC1sp54drRBvcPWazcQQ3qY
Original post by r3320
i just saw someone get a homerton engineering interview on the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EmIKzdM470nGqbgr9mUaeC1sp54drRBvcPWazcQQ3qY

Oh my god I don't know whether to be excited or scared
Reply 58
Oh my god I don't know whether to be excited or scared

same!

i’m relieved they’re sending them out but knowing my luck the history invites will be next week lol

or rejection :\
I've still heard nothing. How long is this bloody wait?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending