Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So this girl from school was having a party and asked earlier in the week who would wanna come so me and my friend from tutor (who I’ve known since primary and get lifts with to school) said yeah.
Earlier today I asked if it was still on and the girl having the party said ‘not this week as we don’t know a lot of her mates going’. I told my friend from tutor and she seemed disappointed. Well later in the day I find out from her snap that she did go to the party even though it ‘wasn’t on’ , then there’s me sat at home 😂
cheerIeader
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Cut her off ASAP hun.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheerIeader)
Cut her off ASAP hun.
She’s tried bs ing me now, apparently ‘it was cancelled and only a certain number of people could go’ sure...
cheerIeader
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She’s tried bs ing me now, apparently ‘it was cancelled and only a certain number of people could go’ sure...
Oh please. Fakest thing I've heard in the past 5 minutes.
Certain number of people? She's no friend to you hunny or you'd be all inclusive in that few number.
Anonymous #1
Oh please. Fakest thing I've heard in the past 5 minutes.
Certain number of people? She's no friend to you hunny or you'd be all inclusive in that few number.
I totally agree. Thing is I can’t cut her out completely as we’re in the same tutor and we share lifts on the way to sixth form. I’m thinking do I say anything or just be blunt 🤷*♀️
cheerIeader
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I totally agree. Thing is I can’t cut her out completely as we’re in the same tutor and we share lifts on the way to sixth form. I’m thinking do I say anything or just be blunt 🤷*♀️
Oh, in that case totally use her for your own advantage..

I have so many 'friends' that I despise and have let me down but keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Play them at their own game. Don't let her in on your secrets/your own events from now on but be nice to her in public just for street cred and for people to talk to. Will do more good for you than bad.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Sat at home? Trick to a party... invite more people. Otherwise they call it entrapment.
Anonymous #1
Oh, in that case totally use her for your own advantage..

I have so many 'friends' that I despise and have let me down but keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Play them at their own game. Don't let her in on your secrets/your own events from now on but be nice to her in public just for street cred and for people to talk to. Will do more good for you than bad.
Thanks for the advice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Vinny C)
Sat at home? Trick to a party... invite more people. Otherwise they call it entrapment.
What do you mean exactly?
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Well... to sit home alone because your only invitee failed to materialise. What do you expect?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Vinny C)
Well... to sit home alone because your only invitee failed to materialise. What do you expect?
I don’t know to be honest guess I’m a mug that everyone uses 👍
secretstudent123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I had a similar incident i was supposed to go out with two of my mates today and i asked what time we should meet up and one said that she was ill so they cancelled but later on i saw them together on her story and as her streaks.So.... lol
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
So this girl from school was having a party and asked earlier in the week who would wanna come so me and my friend from tutor (who I’ve known since primary and get lifts with to school) said yeah.
Earlier today I asked if it was still on and the girl having the party said ‘not this week as we don’t know a lot of her mates going’. I told my friend from tutor and she seemed disappointed. Well later in the day I find out from her snap that she did go to the party even though it ‘wasn’t on’ , then there’s me sat at home 😂
She's not your friend
Anonymous #1
(Original post by secretstudent123)
I had a similar incident i was supposed to go out with two of my mates today and i asked what time we should meet up and one said that she was ill so they cancelled but later on i saw them together on her story and as her streaks.So.... lol
lols we’re the reject club 😂
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
that's just sad, don't call her ur friend anymore
secretstudent123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
lols we’re the reject club 😂
I know lol whats wrong with us?:laugh:
Anonymous #1
pftttt who knows 😂
Anonymous #1
that's just sad, don't call her ur friend anymore
She shall be my ‘acquaintance’ 😂
Christiantaylor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I wouldn't cut her off, but defo ask about her it. Just try to bring it up calmly and in a way that she's comfortable to talk more about it, then when you get her answer (hopefully honest) then decide what to do from there. It wasn't very nice tho
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Christiantaylor)
I wouldn't cut her off, but defo ask about her it. Just try to bring it up calmly and in a way that she's comfortable to talk more about it, then when you get her answer (hopefully honest) then decide what to do from there. It wasn't very nice tho
Thank you for the advice, I've aired her for the rest of the evening as I need time to think. But yes I do want to mention it as i'm not an idiot and don't want to be walked over
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
34.29%
No I don't (145)
46.03%
I work during the holidays (62)
19.68%

Watched Threads