Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys ive been seeing many comments on several forums saying that UCLan hasnt gotten back to some students since october...I just applied this week for their MBBS programme, and im really worried as it is one of my top universities that i want to go to. I also just emailed my TSS to them a few days ago...If anyone has any experience please share!!
lilithx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
we applied for different courses but me and my friend both got offers for UCLAN the day after we sent off our applications but I know someone who is younger than me who didn't receive a response for a while. I wouldn't worry too much about it.. as far as I'm aware they don't do it in order and I'm sure it varies between subjects and we are mature students so that could make a difference. you'll be fine!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lilithx)
we applied for different courses but me and my friend both got offers for UCLAN the day after we sent off our applications but I know someone who is younger than me who didn't receive a response for a while. I wouldn't worry too much about it.. as far as I'm aware they don't do it in order and I'm sure it varies between subjects and we are mature students so that could make a difference. you'll be fine!
thanks !! i hope they reply back to me fast !
jmyerstpm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know i've been told that they have had a large number of january 2020 applicants so if you've been patiently waiting but still haven't heard fromthem im in the same boat. I'm from the states and so others on here might have better info than me but i just keep telling myself whenever they respond is whenever they respond... won't make September 2020 come any faster
hunchoM
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied for Biomed and Medicine at UCLan. They sent me an offer for Biomed a day after I sent off my UCAS. Apparently, they're sending out interview invites to local Medicine applicants in January
UCLan Student
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey there,

Apologies if you've not heard back from us yet. Our admissions team are currently working through our January intake applications and will ensure to contact every applicant

Ryan
jmyerstpm
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by UCLan Student)
Hey there,

Apologies if you've not heard back from us yet. Our admissions team are currently working through our January intake applications and will ensure to contact every applicant

Ryan
Does that mean we shouldn't expect to hear anything until January? I was really hoping to hear something before the end of the year but I understand UCLan has to get applications processed in order.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Jun '20
  • University of Central Lancashire
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 2 Nov '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (113)
19.35%
Labour (297)
50.86%
Liberal Democrats (75)
12.84%
Green Party (30)
5.14%
Brexit Party (7)
1.2%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.51%
SNP (13)
2.23%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.51%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
1.03%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (3)