MillieJ2182
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has applied for Speech and Language Therapy 2020 and where to?

I have applied and got interviews for Reading , Plymouth Marjon and Cardiff Metropolitan.
Abarker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MillieJ2182)
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has applied for Speech and Language Therapy 2020 and where to?

I have applied and got interviews for Reading , Plymouth Marjon and Cardiff Metropolitan.
My daughter has a telephone interview with UEA. UCAS was submitted on Monday and still waiting to hear if she has interviews at her other choices (Reading, DMU, BCU, Greenwich). When is your interview at Reading and good luck?
MillieJ2182
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
5th December, I know there will be a written task, group task and interview. The written task is based off a video shown of someone with a speech or language impediment.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi,

I graduated from Marjon in 2014 with a speech and language therapy degree, so if you have any questions about that uni specifically, feel free to ask.
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abarker)
My daughter has a telephone interview with UEA. UCAS was submitted on Monday and still waiting to hear if she has interviews at her other choices (Reading, DMU, BCU, Greenwich). When is your interview at Reading and good luck?
Hi Abarker!

We're very happy to hear that your daughter has made us one of her choices for Speech and Language Therapy!

If either you or your daughter has any questions about DMU please don't hesitate to ask.

- Niamh
RebeccaFloyd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

Hi ! My name is Becca and I have applied for speech therapy at Cardiff met , Plymouth Marjon and Birmingham city. I have got interviews for all three ! I’m preparing for the interviews. I’m super nervous !
Last edited by RebeccaFloyd; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Have you voted in today's general election?

Yes (178)
48.77%
No (44)
12.05%
I'm not old enough (143)
39.18%

Watched Threads